Thursday, October 21, 2010

thoughts for the day

Sitting here at my computer, reading through other peoples blogs, I am contemplating how much I'd like to start my own..  well why don't you, the little voice in my head said...

With what time I answered back, and I'm not a writer, just an ordinary mum of two with little or no time..

Just do it I said to myself.... and so I did...

----------------------------

Here are some things about me you should know.....

I have a number of craft projects on the go at any one time... i have no problem in starting them.. just finding the time to finish them.


I love to plan things out and stick to schedules, but I'm married to a man who is the complete opposite... so my planning is a bit hit and miss..

I love to listen to music and redecorate when I can.... again when time and budget allows.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica!
    A blog is a very good thing. I also have many craft/sewing projects on the go and find the motivation of wanting to blog about it helps me get things done. Well, it works sometimes! Have fun blogging.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete